Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blogging By Mail Goodies


I was scratching my head and wondering what to blog
about this weekend. I went out to get my mail and
guess what??? I received a wonderful package
from England all full of goodies. This is
my first experience of Blogging by Mail.
Its run by Stephanie at Dispensing Happiness.
I have to say its a wonderful thing to do.

The goodies come from Pixie of You Say Tomato... I say Tomato
And here's what I got:
Cupcake papers
Tea Towels (I totally needed them)
Chocolate scented candle
Nutella
Marmite
Star Anise (Check out my tea eggs posting)
Vanilla Beans (I would die without them)
Lots of interesting English Candy that I've never had before
like Flying Saucers, Poppets toffee, Dipper Licker (when I was
a kid that was my most favorite sort of thing), some chocolate
A whole lot of different kinds of tea
Some mustard, marmelade and preserves.

I hope I didn't leave anything out.

Several nice recipes including one for Maltese Pizza which
I am so going to try because anchovies are involved.

Anyhow, I am so pleased.

2 comments:

Morven said...

That looks like a great stash of goodies. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with them. If you need to know what to do with marmite I recommend a marmite and potato chip sandwich - check out my blog for a step by step demo!

Pixie said...

I'm so pleased the package arrived to you safely; I'll have to check out your post on using star anise and try it for myself.

(i'll also have to look at morven's marmite chip sands!)